All together easy Ensemble! Volume 6: Flexible four-part concert pieces (Flexible ensemble, Piano ad lib.)
|Instrumentation||Flexible Ensemble, Piano ad lib.|
This is the sixth release in James Rae’s “All Together Easy Ensemble” series. Printed parts are provided for C, Bb, Eb and alto or bass clef instruments and more specialist brass parts can be downloaded free of charge. James Rae’s careful editing ensures that, whatever the chosen ensemble, the parts will lie comfortably for young people learning how to play together, with equal interest for all participants. A piano part is also provided for rehearsal purposes, but the arrangements can be performed as stand-alone four-part pieces.
Arranged for beginners, these well-known and original pieces will successfully launch instrumentalists into the exciting and rewarding world of ensemble playing. The parts are of equal importance and are written within comfortable ranges for each instrument. An optional supporting piano part is provided to reinforce the ensemble if necessary.
- Very easy arrangements of well-known works for various instrumentations for the first experiences of ensemble playing
- Ideal for concerts and examinations
- All parts are of equal importance and any number of players can join each part
- Includes an optional piano part to support the ensemble
- For brass ensemble, further brass parts are available as free downloads
Instrumentation is flexible and any number of players can join each part:
- PART 1 in C, Bb or Eb Flute, Oboe, Violin, Clarinet or Alto Sax.
- PART 2 in C, Bb or Eb Flute, Oboe, Violin, Clarinet or Alto Sax.
- PART 3 in C, Bb or F Violin, Viola, Clarinet, Tenor Sax. or French Horn
- PART 4 in C, Bb Cello, Double Bass, Bassoon or Bass Clarinet
- PIANO (optional) for rehearsal or to support the performance
Wagner Richard: Bridal Chorus from "Lohengrin" • Brautchor
Weill Kurt: Mack the Knife • Die Moritat von Mackie Messer
Rae James: Rugged Rock
Traditional: The Skye Boat Song